INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Doing business with Okomu is easy if you are willing and capable of complying with our basic policies that brings dignity to work and enhances/protect our integrity.
One of such is the Integrated Management System (IMS) policy.
The Okomu Oil Palm Company Plc (OOPC) is determined to achieve sustained success by meeting the needs and expectations of our customers and other interested parties, over the long term and in a balanced way.
To that end, OOPC is committed to:
- Provide customers with high quality products and services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose.
- Comply with all international, national and the Company's own health safety, quality and environmental legislations, laws, regulations and other requirements related to our activities, products and services.
- Enhance the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
- Advocate the adoption of prudent health, safety, environmental and quality principles to our vendors, suppliers and customers.
- Reduce and eliminate the generation of waste and emissions at the source, prevent pollution, conserve natural resources and make all efforts to recycle when practical.
- Integrate health and safety considerations into decision making at all levels to prevent injury and ill health risks to our people.
- Promotes the integrated management system and continually improve its effectiveness through the use of the IMS policy, targets and objectives, audit results, analysis of data, corrective and preventive actions and management review.
- Communicate this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization.
The Managing Director confirms the commitment and support, along with that of all employees and those working on behalf of the Company, to the above policy statement and the effective application and continual improvement of the integrated management system.